Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Project Packaging - Challenge 4

Does cutting Barbie's hair, playing dress-up, creating fantasy battle scenes while making gun noises stir up any memories? Students were asked to draw inspiration from the childhood, expand on it, and create new images for Barbie and G.I.Joe to be sold in retail. The deliverables should include one complete Barbie/G.I.Joe and an accesory or partner of their choice. Guest Judge: John Hartwell, presentation guru.

Results...
All presented packages.



AND THE WINNER IS:

G.I.JOE BACK TO BASICS
Judges selected this as the winner for its combination of creativity, design and craft in coming up with this concept.



From another angle.



G.I.JOE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, ELECTION 2008
And the winner is?????



HIPSTER BARBIE
Come-on Indie records! Oh Yeay!



G.I. JACQUE
The anti G.I.Joe



BARBIE, THE GREAT MAGICIAN
Is she Siegfried or is she Roy?



G.I.JOE TRIATHLETE
Going to the olympics anyone, anyone?

No comments: